As per our Terms and Conditions:
3. Students may reschedule two lessons per term if 24 hours' notice is given (at the teacher’s earliest convenience). 24 hours notice is required if unable to attend a lesson. Missed lessons without notice cannot be credited. In the event of a re-scheduled lesson being cancelled by the student, this lesson will be forfeited. If the student cannot attend at an offered time for re-scheduled lessons before the end of term, the lesson will be forfeited. To notify of your absence, complete our online absentee form found on our website: www.maecollardschoolofmusic.com.au/absentee
4. Re-scheduled lessons cannot be carried into the following term, and must be made-up in the same term that they are missed; otherwise they will be forfeited.
5. Missed choir sessions cannot be made up or carried over to the next term.
6. If a student is unwell, we ask that you opt for an online lesson and not attend the lesson in person. To opt for an online lesson, select "Request Online Lesson" when completing an Absentee Form on our website.
7. The Mae Collard School of Music does not take responsibility for unaccompanied children in the waiting room.
8. Non compliance/disrespect or harassment/bullying: The Mae Collard School of Music requires a safe learning environment for teachers and students. Disrespectful behaviour will result in un-enrolment and lessons forfeited.
9. 5 weeks written notice is required when discontinuing lessons. Students are re-enrolled into the following term unless we receive notice of discontinuation. (Please note: if notice is given in the final week of a term, 5 weeks notice is not required).
10. We understand there can be extenuating circumstances in which these terms and conditions may need to be amended at the discretion of the principal. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.